ESTIC's handheld nutrunner series "Handy 2000" boasts the industry's highest mobility and performance in regards to high speed, small size, and light weight. Available in three configurations: right angle, pistol grip, and inline. The entire series supports a wide range from 0.1 to 600 N･m ( 0.07 to 442.5 ft･lb ). With our wide lineup, we meet the needs of our customers.
- We lack the budget for full automation, but still require a high accuracy tightening solution.
- We currently use a torque wrench or pneumatic nutrunners, but we want higher accuracy and tracability.
- We want to reduce operator skill discreptancies.
Corded handheld nutrunners. We have various tools in our lineup, from 1 to 600 N･m ( 0.7 to 442.5 ft･lb ). A single controller can be used for a wide range of torques.
Cordless handheld nutrunner. High operator maneuverability without cables. Best for congested work areas.
For low torque tightening, we offer a 0.1 N･m ( 0.07 ft·lb ) micro tool line. Best for customers who want traceability at low torque.
Fixture nutrunners for automated systems. These sytems boast the highest tightening accuracy among all ESTIC products. They offer a range of detection features to prevent tightening errors.
- High accuracy reliable tightening.
- Automation incorporation.
- Ensuring full traceablility.
We manufacture custom equipment that automates various assembly, screw tightening, and press equipment for the work site. Our recommendations are based on the customer's request, budget, and delivery date.
- Complex applications that require customization.
- Automation incorporation.
- Line efficiency improvement and running cost reduction.
The "ERS-Series" is a new robot system by ESTIC. ESTIC is an experienced nutrunner manufacturer that bundles robots and nutrunners. This combined system reduces complexity of trying to find compatable systems.
- Intruducing preassembled robots that can easily be programmed.
- Providing flexibility in the future.
- Reducing the selection, set up, and delivery times.
The ERS SCARA can be centrally managed by the nutrunner which controls the robot. This robot is easy to setup and program.
The ERS Cartesian robot is a trusted industry staple with a streamlined modular selection process. This compact system can utilize multiple spindles to quickly fasten without collision.
Cobot screwdriving up to 140 N･m (103 ft. lbs)! This solution is made possible by combining Cobot with ESITC's patented pulse technology, which significantly reduces torque reaction, thus the load to Cobot joints.
This assist arm eliminates the reaction force on the operator. The position detection system prevents mistakes such as skipped fasteners, wrong part tightening, and incorrect tightening procedures.
- Eliminating the reaction force.
- Neutralizing the weight of the tool.
- Preventing human error and improving productivity.
Press-fitting / Caulking
Using the latest electric nutrunner developments and technology, we developed an electric press. Cycle time is optimized by controlling the load, position, speed, and time.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic press users seeking to reduce maintanance demands.
- High accuracy and full traceability.
- Optimizing cycle time and improving productivity.