- Separated from Taiyo Tekko Co., Ltd. (now Taiyo, Ltd.) by EBO.
- The Head Office is relocated to Moriguchi-city, Osaka from Higashi-Yodogawa-ku, Osaka.
- The Tokyo Office is established in Yokohama-city.
- Capital is increased to ¥48 million.
- Capital is increased to ¥172 million.
- Obtained CE mark for nutrunner system.
- The Chubu Office is established in Okazaki-city, Aichi.
- The Head Office is remodeled and new plant is constructed.
- Certification of ISO 9002 registration is acquired.
- Started the release of handheld nutrunner.
- Concluded OEM supply agreement of nutrunner with a U.S. company ICA, Inc.
- Shanghai Estic Co.,Ltd. is established as a base in China.
- ISO9001:2000 Certification is accuired (JQA).
- Acquired a multilateral patent (Japan, USA, and China) for pulse fastening.
- Capital is increased to ¥186.08 million.
- Capital is increased to ¥302 million.
- Capital is increased to ¥557 million.
Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange's Mothers.
- Enlarged the headquarters and opened a Technical Center.
- Started the release of Servo press.
- ISO9001:2008 Certification is accuired (JQA).
- Established local corporation for Southeast Asia sales in Thailand.
- Established local corporation for North America sales in USA.
- Opened the Togo Plant.
- ESTIC Corporation is listed on the second section of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- ISO9001:2015 Certification is accuired (JQA).
- Opened the ESTIC America Inc. Novi Technical Center.
- Head office relocated to Togo-dori, Moriguchi City, Osaka upon completion of new building.
- Hiroshi Suzuki became Chairman and Hirohide Suzuki became President.
- Company's stock Transitioned to STANDARD Market of Tokyo Stock Exchange.